The Yau Yee League will be holding an EGM at Hong Kong Football Club on Friday 14th of August 2015 commencing at 7pm prompt. All team representatives for season 2015/2016 season will be expected to attend. The purpose of the meeting is to go through usage of the league website and disciplinary issues and to vote on a proposal to a change in the rules on registration. Further details including an agenda will be circulated in due course.
一五年八月二, 九, 十六及二十三日可用作友誼賽之場次, 已經全部分配予不同球隊.
如有興趣之隊伍, 請隊代表電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 與行政主任申請. 所有預約均以先到先得之方式確認
The website will be rolled over for the 2015-2016 season on 1 August at midnight. This will not affect any of your regular operations.
Please however note the following:
- Each team must have at least 2 x registered team reps at all times. If you team doesn’t, please make sure you apply to register another one at the earliest opportunity.
- New team reps MUST be proposed by EXISTING team reps. This is to ensure team continuity. The protocol for new team rep registration is application via email by existing team rep addressed to Chairman, cc’ing Secretary, Div Rep, AO and Webmaster. If there are no problems with the application, it will usually be completed within 7 working days.
- By the same token, old/retiring team reps cannot be de-registered by current team management and must apply for the team rep to be changed to player status.
- Team reps CANNOT MAKE CHANGES to information on the website. If you have made a mistake on player registration (wrong name, wrong ID, wrong photo, etc.), the ONLY PERSON who can help you change it is the webmaster. Please DO NOT TRY TO DE-REGISTER the player and RE-REGISTER him. You need to email the webmaster to make the change for you.
- If you are signing a player de-registered from another team, FIRST MAKE SURE HE IS DE-REGISTERED! Then use the search box at the top of the website to search for his name and copy and paste his name onto the registration page. IT MUST MATCH THE NAME ON OUR DATABASE EXACTLY before you can sign the player.
- If you know that your player has changed ID documentation (i.e. has a valid HK ID or changed passport numbers) You need to inform the AO and the webmaster IMMEDIATELY so they can change the player detail for you.
請往 "隊代表行政 / 下載" 下載上述賽事之每週紀律報告
The following teams have not settled their outstanding monies that were due on 31 May 2015:
Corinthians - $34,250
Should any team still be in arrears after 14 June, they will be suspended in accordance with league rules.
Please be advised that the YYL AGM will be held at Hong Kong Football Club on Tuesday 30th June 2015 at 7pm. Drinks and some snack food will be provided and all teams are required to attend – failure to attend will result in a fine of HKD500.00. Any nominations for exco and any other business that members wish to raise must be sent by email (to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 10 days before the AGM (ie on or before 20th June 2015). Agenda, minutes from last year’s AGM and a Chairman’s report will be sent to members in due course. Members should note (teams were also notified in the synopsis of the minutes from the last exco meeting held on 8th April 2015) that Mark McDermott (GAS), a qualified accountant, has kindly agreed to audit this year’s accounts and this appointment has been ratified by exco in accordance with the league rules and constitution.
Congratulations to the Yau Yee League Select players and management who participated in the HKFC Citibank Sevens tournament over the weekend.
The team recorded victories over Stoke City and HKFA U-20 in the group stage, whilst narrowly losing to the overall winners Atlético Madrid. In the Cup quarter final, a 1-0 loss to eventual finalists West Ham United put them into the Shield semi-final against Aston Villa. In one of the games of the tournament the YYL Select team beat Villa 5-4 on penalties, scoring all 5 of their efforts, after a pulsating 2-2 draw. Up against a very organised BC Rangers side the YYL Select went down 3-1 in the final, but can be incredibly proud of their achievements over the two days; this represented the Select’s best ever performance at the tournament.
Thanks to all of you who went along to support the team.
Matt Seddon (Squadron)
James Dean (Mobsters)
Charlie Pryke (Colloids)
Tom Vincent (Corinthians)
Jack Cullinane (German All Stars)
Chris Davis (German All Stars)
Jamie Groves (c) (Squadron)
Eugene Kan (USRC)
Steve McGurgan (Mobsters)
Luca Merlone (KCC Dragons)
Shunsuke Nakamura (Swiss XI)
Joss Payne (Squadron)
Mike Thurbon (HKFC Wanderers)
There will be no midweek training during the months of June and July.
Midweek pitches may be available from August 2015-May 2016 and the cost for these will be HKD11,000 payable in 2 x installments of HKD5,500.
If you would like a half pitch for this period email email@example.com stating your team name and current training slot (if any) on or before 15th June.
All teams should note that pitches for training are a privilege and may be rescinded at very short notice and without reason.
Teams found to be passing on or selling pitches to anyone else will face severe disciplinary action and possible suspension from the league.